This seminar will focus on Counter Custody and Knife Defense for survival.
The outline for Counter Custody will be as follows:
- Personal Protection Principles (relating to kidnapping avoidance)
- Introduction to Improvided restraints (rope, cable, ties)
- Escape methodologies
- Escape tools (manufactured and improvised)
- Tool carriage and concealment
- Practical exercises
- Note* Handcuffing will not be covered in this course. Please watch for a follow up course for Handcuffing escapes.
Knife Defense Outline:
- Introduction to knife and how it works in relation to defensive situations
- Situational training exercises and drills
- Basics, intermediate and advanced defenses
- psychology of the a knife being used
- Use of the Spartan training suit for final scenario training
Expect lots of learning and training interaction throughout the day. This seminar is open to anyone over the age of 14. Our goal is for everyone to walk away with useful and practical skills that could someday save you or someone else’s life in a bad situation.